I am one of those girls that usually pull my hair up in a pony tail and hits the road. I have little time to sit around primping. So I am constantly on the lookout for products that will not take a ton of time, but make me look nice. I have really long, thick, frizzy hair so it is a bit harder for me to find the things that work for it, to make it look nice on a day to day basis.
I recently found that the Cortex Solo 450 Black Flat Iron is just the flat iron that does not take a lot of time, and works wonders! I had my hair up in a bun one night and the following morning I was told my husband was having a promotion ceremony. So this girl wanted to look nice, but hardly had any time to do it in. So I pulled the Cortex Solo 450 Black Flat Iron out of the box and read the directions to make sure I did not fry my hair.
It was absolutely amazing, especially teamed up with KQC Thermal Shine Spray! I absolutely loved it. My hair has not looked this good in such a long time. Plus to be able to do it in such a quick manner, I was blown away. I was able to do my hair and take the time I needed to rummage through my closet for the perfect dress to look smashing in!
I cannot recommend the Cortex Solo 450 Black Flat Iron enough! It heated up in less than 6 seconds and I just ran it through my hair quickly. This is something that every gal with trouble hair should take the time to buy. So be sure to get yours from Flat Iron Experts, and see what else they have to offer… like the Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder to keep your Flat Iron in a nice place.
- Titanium plates for healthier hair and a high gloss shine
- Professional Salon Model
- Adjustable temperature to 450°F for easy use
- Heats up in less than 6 seconds
- Straighten, flip or curl your hair
- The innovative PTC ceramic heater heats up in a flash, and stays at the temperature while styling
- Negative Ions promote smoother, silkier hair
- Far infrared technology distribute heat evenly, preventing damage
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort
- Variable temperature settings for all hair types
- Hooked end for salon professional storage and easy hanging
- Professional 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling
- Dual Voltage – 110 – 220, 60 Hz
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.